Friday, January 29, 2010

Infernal Stronghold - Godless Noise


This is raw-as-fuck, thrashy BLEEAAYACK METAUUL from America. If you don't like it, fuck off. Or not. It's like the internet, man, I can't really force you to leave. Unless I was like a moderator or something, but I digress. This is some top-fucking-notch blackened thrash right here with a sprinkling of d-beat added in for good measure. It's one of my favourite black metal full-lengths of last year, and I implore each and everyone one of you subhumans to listen to it right-fucking-now. Yeah, that's right, and you should sacrifice a couple of small animals in some Satanic ritual while your at it.


Smashing your car/family's car into a church and slaughtering all the occupants inside with a claymore is also a good idea.

AVE SATAN, AVE LUCIFER


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for uploading this and the Gasp LP. Two awesome records I have on vinyl that I needed mp3s of! Infernal Stronghold kills it live too.

    ReplyDelete